Introduction to Mindfulness – 6-week course offering simple steps for beginners
Mindfulness is now recognised both in the NHS and in the worldwide health profession as a powerful tool to combat stress, depression and anxiety and is changing the lives of millions of people for the better.
Mindfulness can help bring respite from ruminating thoughts, over-thinking, worrying, and constant “doing” and deliver peace, calmness, and a chance to feel really alive and vital.
Lead by psychotherapist and Wellbeing Practitioner Georgina Tasker-Simm, we will be gently finding out how to practice mindfulness, how to get the best out of our practice and discovering how it plays a vital role in improved health and wellbeing.
- A course of six, 90 minute workshops
- Wednesday evenings 8.00-9.30pm
- Beginning Wednesday 6th January and ending Wednesday 10th February 2016
- Cost: £76.50 total for the 6 weeks
- Held in comfortable surroundings in Sussex Square Brighton
- Only Six places available
N.B. Please arrive at 7.55pm. Please wear comfortable clothes, and bring a cushion or yoga mat to sit on along with a blanket to keep you cosy.