A weekly class introducing meditation and mindfulness
Mindfulness is now recognised both in the NHS and in the worldwide health profession as a powerful tool to combat stress, depression and anxiety and is changing the lives of millions of people for the better.
Mindfulness and meditation can help bring respite from ruminating thoughts, over-thinking, worrying, and constant 'doing' and deliver peace, calmness, and a chance to feel really alive and vital.
Lead by senior-trainee psychotherapist Georgina Tasker-Simm, you will be gently finding out how to form your own meditative practice, how to get the best out of your practice and discovering how it plays a vital role in improved health and wellbeing.
- A weekly class both during term and non-term time
- Wednesday evenings 7.45-9.00pm
- Beginning Wednesday 27th April 2016 and running through May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December 2016.
- Cost: Introductory offer for April, May & June £8 per class
- Held in comfortable surroundings in Sussex Square Brighton, BN2 5AA
- Only ten places available
- £8 on the door, or reserve your place for £9.13 though Eventbrite
N.B. Please arrive promptly at 7.45pm. Please wear comfortable clothes, and bring a cushion or yoga mat to sit on along with a blanket to keep you cosy.